To efficiently distribute petroleum products and to provide premium quality service.
To build a proud Liberian owned petroleum company that meets international standards.
Aminata and Sons, Inc. accentuates a reliable network in providing our services to our numerous clients. To ensure this, we maintain a highly professional and diverse Board of Directors who formulate policies, guidelines and regulations for efficient management and optimum profit maximization. Also, our management team comprises of a mix of highly qualified and dedicated professionals in relevant disciplines of the company's activities
Peculiar features associated with Aminata and Sons Inc.'s efficient management system include an external accounting system which incorporates external accounting firms for adequate auditing and system analysis and also the maintenance of a Corporate Legal Section for hands on legal guidance.
The company's growth has been driven by a stron distribution channel working with Liberians and continuous expansion through the establishment and upgrading of service stations.
The company has also employed a customer rentention strategy for all its major bulk diesel customers through the introduction of modern filtration and tank cleaning services working with Algae-X International. This has greatly impacted our growth in the sale of diesel products as our clients enjoy the long term benefits of powering their machines with high quality and clean petroleum products.
We maintain a core management team of fifty-nine (59) individuals and have a network which has employed more than three hundred (300) Liberians. These individuals are employed by sub-dealers mainly at our distribution companies and at Aminata and Sons Inc. filling stations across Liberia.
Company Experience & Past Performance
Aminata and Sons, Inc. has served the Liberian pertoleum market for over three(3) decades in various capacities. Our experience includes:
- Operation of TEXACO's tank farm in Greenville Sinoe County, Liberia from 1985-1988. We served as the sole distributor of petroleum products in the Southeastern Region of Liberia.
- Distribution agent for the Liberian Petroleum Refining Company during a period where LPRC was the sole importer of petroleum products in Liberia.
- Long term importation, distribution and sales of petroleum products in Liberia.
- Establishment and operation of over twenty-eight (29) filling stations across Liberia (17 Aminata Stations and 12 stations owned by Dunkan and other collaborators).
- Cordial working relationships with government, NGOs and local petroleum dealers within the country, providing coupon services and bulk sales of products over an extended period.
The company has worked extensively in the petroleum industry in Liberia, successfully rendering relevant services to all clients, leading to nationwide recognition and appraisal.
Aminata and Sons, Inc. has over the years been able to supply petroleum products (PMS & AGO) both in bulk and coupons to many Business Houses, NGOs, Multinaitonals and Government Entities operating in Liberia; to name a few:
- Bea Mountain Mining Company
- Liberia Electricity Company (LEC)
- United States Embassy - Monrovia
- Firestone Liberia
- China Union Mining
- National Elections Commission (NEC)
- Monrovia Breweries Inc.
- Liberia Water & Sewer Corporation (LWSC)
- Liberia Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Office of the Vice President
- China Railway
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of National Defense
- Liberia National Police (LNP)
- National Social Security & Welfare Corporation (NASSCORP)